Spoiler Options

Icegeezer

I have a list of as many spoilers for Lupo's and Arosa's that I could find when I first started looking smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll see if I can attach it.... Done - not the most fantastic piece of work I've ever done, but it did the job while I was looking!

Lupo_and_Arosa_Spoilers.doc

Edited by lunalupi

Thats actually a really good guide,

im thinking of getting a spoiler now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Mark

I wouldn't... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

dude as you know, its just flat and looks incomplete with the plans infromt - i dont ant anythin ott, poss just the std gti one

I have a list of as many spoilers for Lupo's and Arosa's that I could find when I first started looking smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll see if I can attach it.... Done - not the most fantastic piece of work I've ever done, but it did the job while I was looking!

Thats really cool..

some gash ones on there tho tbh!!

I really like the seat one - nice an simple shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Nice one, thats quite informative, though some of they do look similar to each other, probably the same ones rebranded!

You could also mention that the GTi spoiler could be fitted! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

dude as you know, its just flat and looks incomplete with the plans infromt - i dont ant anythin ott, poss just the std gti one

I think you have to relocate the aerial forward a bit on a non-GTI if you fit a GTI spoiler because it hits when you open the boot. More effort than it's worth IMO, if you're gonna do anything.. smooth out the 3rd break light shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

With the GTI spoiler, it's all about if your car was built when the GTI was out. mines fine 52reg lupo and thats just when the GTI was coming out. Sorry but the GTI spoiler looks the best out of all of them. If it wasn't i wouldn't have given the stealers all my money sleep.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> .

no more commments

With the GTI spoiler, it's all about if your car was built when the GTI was out. mines fine 52reg lupo and thats just when the GTI was coming out. Sorry but the GTI spoiler looks the best out of all of them. If it wasn't i wouldn't have given the stealers all my money sleep.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" /> .

no more commments

Ah but with the lupo non-GTi spoiler AFAIK you don't have issues with water getting in the third brake light and corroding the terminals and bubbling the paint.

Just something to bear in mind smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .

yer thats if it's factory fitted. mine came with sticky lining strips that you could place where ever u like.

so i decide to run it where the light sits in the spoiler and where the spoiler sits on the roof.

He He thats what u pay big bucks for. VW don't have time to do those sorts of things when producin a car that your goin to pay grands for so i did it

but as JON_273 said they can be a pain.

best bet IMO is to get a one piece spoiler

Hang on, no you need to keep your Arosa rear boot lid wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No spoiler smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i disagree a think loops and rousas look in complete with out a spoiler. I think the gti one is nice as is te standard vw and seat one. I have seen a rear wing though they look awful. Less isnt more in this case IMO as imagine a gti without its spoiler it would look weird and incomplete.

dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> what about polo gti mk6.does it fit? slightly longer and better brake-light design than the lupo gti which lets in water.

i disagree a think loops and rousas look in complete with out a spoiler. I think the gti one is nice as is te standard vw and seat one. I have seen a rear wing though they look awful. Less isnt more in this case IMO as imagine a gti without its spoiler it would look weird and incomplete.

I think it depends on the car! Al's old Lupo Häns, and Marty's Pea both look good with no spoiler, but I much prefer mine with smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />