AndyW's '04 Grey Anthracite Lupo GTi...

AndyW

best picture on the site possibly??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I tend to agree.

It gets my vote for the cover shot of the calender for the second year running!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Andi, those new ones I took last week (the night ones you guys like so much) are the first of my 2006 pics I feel happy about putting forward for the calendar.

You lot all seem to prefer that night rear shot with the city lights behind so I think I'll go with that one.

Thanks to Chris, extreme arosa, and GTI T also! I agree, I never tire of pointless blasts, its just that sort of car.

Amazing.

lupomarseillenight.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Tend to agree, an awesome picture. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

absolutely gorgeous and those pics just make it look even better wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> what camera did you take those with? unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

For those who don't follow the thread in the General forum, you can read about my Lupo on Auto-Journals.com at the following pages...

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

what camera did you take those with? unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Sorry, only just seen your post, been a busy week or so. Camera is nothing fancy, a 3 year old Fuji 602z. Been a great camera, have taken thousands of pics with it. Would love a DSLR sometime, but for the moment this works well enough.

• 5 weeks later...

Took Sarah to her favourite restaurant/hotel in Aberaeron over the weekend, which conincidently has some great photo locations and some top class roads!

lupoaberaeron11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoaberaeron12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Just resizing some more.

Yeah, sorry, got sidetracked last night. Will do them later. Sarahs birthday today so I really shouldn't get caught being on here right now. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers by the way. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the look of your car that much that I went out and bought one just like it! Very tidy car buddy and so rare in that colour! I am loving mine and have lots of mods that will be getting done at the end of the month beginning of next! Really needs lowering my lupo and have decided on the KW coilovers! Just need to decide on which exhaust but I must admit I do like the look of the new Janspeed system! I will post some pics of mine when it has some mods on it!

• 4 weeks later...
I liked the look of your car that much that I went out and bought one just like it!

Sorry, very delayed reply...

Congrats on the new car, and may I say a fine fine colour choice, it shows you have taste and class lupoaberaeron7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoaberaeron8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoaberaeron1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoaberaeron3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoaberaeron9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lupoaberaeron8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Andy i can't make head nor tail of this picture, it looks like there's something sprouting out of your lupo, and it doesn't seem like a reflection so it's left me wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I always enjoy looking at your pics, but i'm stumped on that one

Edited by Diamondblack

Andy i can't make head nor tail of this picture

Ha, its just a close up of an old petrol pump I spotted on the road out of Churchstoke on the English/Welsh border. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
I get it now, it was completely unfamiliar, but looking at it it all makes sense.

It hadn't occured to me in the slightest that it might look confusing, but now you mention it. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I like the picture though.

• 3 months later...

Not a proper update, and not particularly exciting, but my gold evo sticker (to celebrate the 100th issue) arrived today so the silver one was binned and replaced with this...

goldevosticker.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Was VERY careful this time, the last silver one I did in a rush on the day I picked up the car and had loads of bubbles. This one is perfect. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its looking good, a polo aero wiper would smarten up the rear shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Chris

I agree, you need a polo rear wiper, gets rid of all that juddering. Did you get your suspension sorted?

After finally seeing a pic of one recently I'm inclined to agree with you both.

Suspension, no, not yet. Car hasn't moved all week as I'm on a severe economy drive so it won't be moving until next Tuesday when I'm back at Uni. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Will book it in soon though.

a polo aero wiper would smarten up the rear shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I was thinking the exact same thing whilst I was looking at the pic lol.

Looking nice Andy.