de wiper back window

martz

Halfrauds sell bungs that fit the whole smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Will do martz, i plan to de-wiper mine next week so will let you know how it goes along, i have some spare bungs from my 306 and if they fit the arosa, ill send you one down, that way you will be sure it fits biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tbh it looks better than having a wiper there that i never used anyway

DSC01275.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

it was just weighing me down laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

but yer buy a bung from halfords, take the bootlid trim out, unscrew the wiper motor (after having taken the wiper arm and cap off) but the bootlid trim back on pop the bung in and hey presto... i think its a 25mm bung i used but dont quote me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah its a 25mm bung (im a sparky so have handfuls of them) laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont use superglue on glass, the heat created from the chemical reaction can be so pinpoint hot it can shatter the glass, I sh*t you not!

• 2 years later...

I de-wipered mine last week and found that the 25 mm bung was too small and didn't fit at all well.

So being anal i got the vernier gauge out and the hole is 27 mm so if you can find one to fit than it will be far better than the 25 mm one everyone seems to suggest.

Bash.

Edited by bash1990

• 3 years later...

Hello,

I was looking at getting a glass grommet for my Lupo but struggling to find one anywhere under £20 compared to a £1.50 rubber one but it doesn't look as nice. Anyone know where I can find one or any sites I can buy one from please? :)

Much appreciated