Prison Break

leddy

im really pissed i didnt manage to carry on watchin it! i seen the first few and then went on holliday so i never got back into it.

a few guys from work absolutly love it! ill have to download it and start over.

I didn't think it was as good as the episode before but it was still good. I didn't get into prison break until quite a few episodes into series 2 but it's well addictive. I was interested in seeing how they were going to make it work for another series as i couldn't see where they were going to take it but it's opened it right up again! I wouldn't like to be stuck in that prison he got sent to at the end, didn't click that it was Bellic lying on the floor of the prison until it'd just finished. He looked well ****ed up!

I didn't think it was as good as the episode before but it was still good. I didn't get into prison break until quite a few episodes into series 2 but it's well addictive. I was interested in seeing how they were going to make it work for another series as i couldn't see where they were going to take it but it's opened it right up again! I wouldn't like to be stuck in that prison he got sent to at the end, didn't click that it was Bellic lying on the floor of the prison until it'd just finished. He looked well ****ed up!

my girlfriend seemed to think it was bellic.

i wasnt convinced though. i cant wait for series 3. i still think it will be hard for them to continue the action!! but ill still tune in.

im not one for downloading it i like to enjoy it when im supposed to! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

monday night used to equal prison break and 3 cans of stella! im going to ave to think of something new until series 3 though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Loved it! How long are we going to have to wait for a 3rd series?

Its my favorite series I've ever seen

Mine too - Prison Break rocks - - i cant do with weekly downloads and i never started PB til 2 weeks ago and me and girlfriend have literally ploughed through both seasons - awesome - gutted its over cant wait for the 3rd.

kellerman is f**kin ace!

not as cool as tea bag though hes the man laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

is sucre dead though? personally i think not.

has anyone had a look on the prison break forum not sure if anything is mentioned on there. could there be a twist where lincoln helps his brother out! might work might not.

• 1 year later...

Bump this as its the only one I could find!

What did everyone think? Although there's 2 episodes left, I thought its really good to finish a series properly, rather than leave it all open!

Really enjoyed it, probably the best series after the first!

Bump this as its the only one I could find!

What did everyone think? Although there's 2 episodes left, I thought its really good to finish a series properly, rather than leave it all open!

Really enjoyed it, probably the best series after the first!

you are so so wrong.

this series has been quite crap, that is why the ratings are so bad and they cut the series short and aren't doing another season.

yes the last few episodes have been good, but before that it was pretty dire.

now that lost has finished for the season, and pb has finished altogether, there isn't too much to watch at the moment.

there is a new spin off from family guy called cleveland, it looks pretty good and is starting later this year.

suppose i might get back into dexter which i stopped watching a while back.

also breaking bad is really good, that is currently on its 2nd series.

if you haven't ever watched jericho that is worth a watch too, although that only lasted 2 seasons.

I would far rather have a definitive end as opposed to Heroes, which seems to be dragging on forever!

I've started watching Castle, quite funny, bit corny sometime, but I'm enjoying it so far.

I've watched all the Dexters that have aired so far, can't wait for the new series, think its out in autumn sometime.

im still a massive PB fan to be honest. Cant get enough of it.

Ill miss it if it ends but to be honest i think its about time. Someones got to die!! :lol:

Prison Break + Bear Grylls! Ideal Tuesday night tv in my opinion :lol:

im still a massive PB fan to be honest. Cant get enough of it.

Ill miss it if it ends but to be honest i think its about time. Someones got to die!! :lol:

Prison Break + Bear Grylls! Ideal Tuesday night tv in my opinion :lol:

You sir are right, ive seen the last two and it is over :(

and Michael Scofield dies which i think is complete **** as hes the one that saved them all lol