My Gee Tee Ayeeee

W3E VW

Well had wee larry for 6months now. he started off as a bog standard gti then i cam along lol. Heres the modifications

Engine:- Full 4 Branch Manifold and stainless decat system to 6x4 oval. BMC a Must

Suspension:- FK coilovers, Front Strut brace OMP, front polly bushes

Exterior:- Debaged, Red pipe grill, Cambridge Rear Lights, tints and plenty of meguirs

Audio :- Full MTX Components front and rear built into door pods, Rear Focal 6x9s in stealth shelve, Alpine stand alone tv, Freevies, rear camera, jvs cd player, blutouch phone kit and ipod connections, 1200w mac audio amp running 2 12"star sound subs.

Wheels :- Well BBS of Course lol

xmas2006a032.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

xmas2006a035.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Image032.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

xmas2006a018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Image024.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hope You Like Wee Larry : )

BAD AND LOW TOY! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The wheels are made for Her...! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

D.

Exhaust looks great IMO, really fills the bumper well.

What did you use on your grill at the front for the red trim?

I've had mine done a while but am interested to know what you have used

cheers

Tom

the aerial is for my freeviw and the camra is hooked up to a recorder iside car just novelty lol. I used Red Seat trim piping for my grill. its a pain to get sitting right

• 2 weeks later...
them wheels are ronal LS not bbs

i was thinking that aswell, but what gives it away? i just guessed really

nice looking car though mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i was thinking that aswell, but what gives it away?

the spokes go all the way to the dish and they're 1 piece with no bolts wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />