can anyone roll my arches ?

one litre wonder ;)

right im getting to the point im getting nowhere with this and im REALLY needing the arches done , tried to drive with the wheels on last night and nearly removed the arches with the tyres . so im willing to travel , so who wants to do my arches ?? its just the back ones

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> the sad part is that date is quite a realistic one for you andi laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

right found a wee place in kirkintilloch not far from me there going to pannel beat it back and touch the paint up if it cracks and there doing it next thursday , £90 but thats not to bad considering the only other option i had was to get them done with a roller for £60 and pray that the paint doesnt crack

just get the angle grinder out my arches took an hour each and i repainted the ground edge and waxoiled it! if your gona have something bodged may as well bodge it yourself! thats my view. anyway its an AROSA they dont rust... 12year warranty! galvanised! cost me 10 quid for me to have 1ltr of paint properly matched smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> by my local paint shop

Edited by eXXXtreme arosa

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> not having the car sucks ass , but they needed to fix the paint after they rolled it so they said when i dropped it off this morning that it may be friday evening just to give them time if the paint needed attention . so i gave them my mobile number and told them to give me a call when its done . so i am assuming that by them not calling today means that they had to fix the paint then . oh well , 1 day down 1 to go and i have it back biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and then the new wheels can go back on

yeah i finally managed to get a local body shop to do them for me , rather than using a roller they pannel beat the arches to shape biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> well happy with the outcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah i finally managed to get a local body shop to do them for me , rather than using a roller they pannel beat the arches to shape biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> well happy with the outcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Did it need paint? If so how much did they charge?

£50 for both back arches , they managed to heat the paint enough that it didnt crack and it made the metal plyable enough to bend easier . on the underside in the arches were you cant see we sealered so incase the paint cracks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> there was a slight crack in the paint but they fixed that for me and you cant tell it cracked