Insanely good skater!

heartagram

that front flip down the stairs at the end is unbelievable, still not at good as me tho i did a pop shuvit once laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That frontflip over that set is suiside ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I'd miss the board on landing much less aiming for it upside down wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Having tried skate boarding a few times and finding it difficult.... I am amazed at that boys skill... The front flips over the steps is truely awesome and very dangerous... hes not even wearing a helmet... much respect to that guy!

Hmmm, I tried to skate again (and do some of the crap he was doing) for the first time in about 8 months and ended up having to pick pieces of my face up off the floor laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />