17 year old drives?

SC02 FFF

thank you everyone! filled my mind with visions and hope!!

Im deffinatly going for me as the main driver or anything else that will get me ncbs i deffo want them!.

Ill insure my dads misses shes like 50 sumthing so shud bring it down a but if all goes well!! wont let her drive it they as shes a crap driver simple as lol, i wud insure my dad whos 49 but hes had a few accidents in the last few years so no point, hes a good driver as well sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> hehe.

my area is alright.

Thank you for ur replies !! keep them coming!!!

Sister today got her bmc for her vr6 its bloody massive lmao!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Affuel (cant spell his name) has a X plate Sport and pays £1200 ish fully comp in his own name for 1st year, no ncb and only just passed test.

Just seen hes posted this already.doh

Will cost you about this to insure your sport then, but depends on how bad your area is.

hey mate yes he has replyed but he says he is 19 im after the 17 year olds wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

My sport 1st year under mums name was £560 fully comp. For my GTI this year all mods decleared fully comp at 20 will be about £1200 but havent started looking properly yet

Hi, just wondering how much my insurance would cost at the age of 17 if i bought a lupo 1L, tell me the year that the vehicle would have be too for that price please thanks rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by Chief Singh

Yeah i know, thats another drawback, but im happy with admiral so ill probably stick with that. Get the 12 months policy next time though.

Im with Elephant, i'm 20 but smashed up a fiesta last year. Im payin £1300 with elephant fully comp for 10 month which i pay monthly. But if I could have raised the money up front it would have been £954.

With Bell, Amiral & Elephant they will always try to out do each others quotes, so best to get a few & tell them they've quote you about 100 less than they actually have!

• 2 weeks later...

I am paying £669 (named driver) with my dad. he hasnt been insured before so got a good deal biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . drive a 1.4 sport (100hp). online i was getting like £1300 cheapest....got it cheap of a local insurance company.