why are people up early?

rag dolly anna

i was at godskitchen and i'm awake with tinitus.................wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee constant ringing in my ear. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Had to go to work for 7am..... Trying to ignore all the Del La Hoya VS Mayweather fight until i show the repeat.... Also managed to get a feed of the Moto Gp race into my suite so I could watch it shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I'm up early because I usually get up for work at 6.05am, Thus usually sleeping in past 7.30 renders me with a really bad back... I've been reading my book for a good couple of hours so far though hense why i've only just posted smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The most pointless post ever.

Seconded by that ^

Edited by nfbr

I was awake at 8, for some reason Ben always wants to get up early on a sunday and won't leave me alone.

I talked him in to playing computer games today though so not long got up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

watched the fight and didnt go to sleep till 6.30, not having gone to sleep being one of the only reasons im up early, that and havng to be at work at 6 2moro, love the bank holiday pay smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />