GTI International 2007

Luppie70

I dont think so.

That pic was taken in 2004.

The Lupo had been around for 5 years, and thats not enough time to add the name Lupo to the list?

Well I cant find my guide from 2004, but in 2005 there was no seperate class for Lupo's in the sprint, as I previously posted they were lumped in with the Polo's.

How many Lupo's entered the sprint??

I am not defending Inters, I went religiously for 9 years, didnt go last year because it was crap the previous two, TBH it has been going downhill since TRL.

But I am going this year, not in the Lupo (so I wont have to worry about which class it is in laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

I will let you know how bad it is smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Didn't go last year so If the weathers good I'm going. its there 20th anniversary so hopefully will be better.....hopefully rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That crazy W12 650 golf is guna be on show to wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

ill be there on the sunday so say hi if ya see me, its my first inters and poss my last if its crap.

i could have sworn you were there last year! hehe

Right heading down tomorrow so wont be on here again until Sunday.

Will only be at Inters on Saturday as I need to back up to Aberdeen on Sunday.

If I see any Lupos I will come and say hello and maybe take a few pics, doesnt look like I will need much film though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

If anyones interested there is a seperate section in the show & shine for Lupo's, going by the lack of interest on here could be the year to bag a prize laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pvw cant get it right either.

This months Mac Daddies (p28) includes a Polo Gti which looks very similar to a Lupo Gti.

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by Gibbeth!

went yesterday, and to be honest, found that £17 to get in a HUGE rip-off! rained most of the day, so all the trade stands were surrounded in mud, which is pretty poor really. felt sorry for the show and shine guys who had to keep cleaning their cars off after the intense rain!

tho the w12 is awesome! worth going to see that i suppose!

I'll be going today. Look out for a Tour de France support vehicle laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Saw you in the queue to get in mate, why you have the bike in tow? Why didn't we have a club stand?

Saw you in the queue to get in mate, why you have the bike in tow? Why didn't we have a club stand?

I thought we did have a club stand 2007-06-12Plates035.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Went today, thought it was way over priced but i think the show was better than past years.

Shame there wasn't more loops though, heres a couple of shots anyway.

Picture355.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture358.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture356.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture357.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture354.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture359.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture360.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

In a few of the PVW mags there has been a few pics in Europe with old skool bikes on cars.

As I already go cycling and with the Edition 38 flyer sticker I thought that look would be cool

Break from the Norm.

Had some hairy roundabout moments with the bike on the roof

Me and a mate wet on saturday, Weather was far too hot, im sunburnt and hes been sick all night with sun stroke!!

Was pretty dear, but I thought the show was ok, being my first though, had nothing to compare it to!

Got a few pics, will post them later, but not many as battery was dead by 2 o'clock!!

I got loads of pics though the photobucket uploader thingy is gaying up on this machine so only going to upload a couple (I remember the bicycle on the roof) next to me in the queue to get in. Lovely!!

PICT2840.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT2841.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT2842.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Nice Pics.

Having trouble myself with Photoshop.

My mate out the blue had a big official cycling support car poster although I did not have anywhere to put it on the outside. Would have done the 2 bikes on the roof, but concerned they would have been taken.

Other GTi's I saw was the Black GTi with gorgeous schmitz with a black centre in the main car park and a Silver GTi in the club stands selling Porsche Teledials.

Great Weeked! ...

Have a couple photos of the stand we had, the only Irish stand there... I dont know if anyone made it over.

DSC_0005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0066.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0073.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0070.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0239.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0325.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0282.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0280.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0279.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0277.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />