Anyone recognise this?

Max69vk

I do - can't remember the owner, but I'm sure it was sold recently..

EDIT: think its "the original maxxed lupo''s, and sam's before that ('Black Lupo' wasn't she?)

Edited by lunalupi

I do - can't remember the owner, but I'm sure it was sold recently..

EDIT: think its "the original maxxed lupo''s

its sams old car

It was originally Black_lupo's car.

Although it seems to have 1CC huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

why do people who sell on ebay big up their cars so much to the point that it makes them sound desperate?

adjustable springs?

£20 to fill up the tank? yeah ok.

she wants a fast convertible for the summer. why the hell is she buying an mx5 then?

i can't be bothered to go on.

why do people who sell on ebay big up their cars so much to the point that it makes them sound desperate?

adjustable springs?

£20 to fill up the tank? yeah ok.

she wants a fast convertible for the summer. why the hell is she buying an mx5 then?

i can't be bothered to go on.

True stories. Still ugly lupo. wouldnt call it a show car either.

I love the part about it never being thrashed, then it goes on to say about the engine being replaced (apparently a VW fault), & then they say they've still got the NOS kit which came off it! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sam's lupo was very tidy when she sold it, NOS, custom side exhausts, stripped interior with bucket seats etc.

IMG_8676.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4944.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i just remember it for it's driver thelovelysam.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Crusoe

i just remember it for it's driver thelovelysam.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Bl**dy hell she must be tiny, that Lupo looks huge!