The infamous " PEA " Lupo

MartyP

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh now i notice the capital letters announcing " INBOX FULL"

Any luck finding the rear springs?

Also i found something you might like..... lowdown3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

cor! you are silly! haha

no thats what the pms about! haha

what did you find! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ooooo im all excited!

that pic is wicked! how often must that exhaust scrub! im lovin' it!

oh yeah and man have you goten all old looking! haha its a good look though

Edited by Little Green Giant

peaontheroad3jpg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

peaontheroad2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

peaontheroad1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...Are You a maniac shooter like me??? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

...Great pics Marty... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

D.

...Are You a maniac shooter like me???

...Great pics Marty...>

D.

Thank you mate! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'd say come over and join me Little green and db for a photoshoot but

it's abit of a drive wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

PS - ben that would be a good excuse to pick up the rack?

Edited by MartyP

The rack...?I do not a have a dictionary here with me...I suppose that is the stuff that will fit over the roof...! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Well,if You'll take it a suggest You to buy a chrome one with strip of wood...! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Coooool...! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan

Thank you mate!

I'd say come over and join me Little green and db for a photoshoot but

it's abit of a drive PS - ben that would be a good excuse to pick up the rack?

yes mate it deffinetly would! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The rack...?I do not a have a dictionary here with me...I suppose that is the stuff that will fit over the roof...! Well,if You'll take it a suggest You to buy a chrome one with strip of wood...!

Coooool...!

D.

yes you are correct! i am thinking of cleaning it up and seeing what i can cover in wood! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> be good for shows too as i will be a ble to load it up with weight and itl be a cheap lowering kit! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

...I always "see" my babe with the rack on top...but the changing I've made 'till now don't let any space to fit that idea...but is a GREAT idea...C'mon Marty...let's roll the woodwoodwoodwood...!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers,

D.

thats ok! you can have a free beer from my roof keg if you come to edition 38 this summer! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thats very special, its not everybody that gets to taste bens special brew you know! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

...Thank You for invite me but this year I got a problem with the work rest...and in September I'll fly to France just to see the World Rugby Championship...

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Now we are in OT and Marty could be get angry!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thanks for the beer too...!!! cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

D.

No Marty...No Party...! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry..............! doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

D.

• 4 weeks later...

Little Update..

Removed the door strips.

I've avoided any close ups on the passengers side of the car since

i have a bit of a two tone thing going atm...

Enjoy.

7-5.jpg6-6.jpg

5-6.jpg4-5.jpg

3-7.jpg

2-7.jpg1-7.jpg

Edited by MartyP

3-7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I love that one...

Beautiful pic...

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

D.