The infamous " PEA " Lupo

MartyP

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics, love the second one.

Half of my pictures of my car have my girlfriend sitting in them too, but I make her duck. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Me and my mate washed our cars today too and went out to get some shots, I'll pop a couple up if we got any good ones.

I screamed duck but i think she started looking for a duck (the photo was taken near a river! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah i love seeing a freshly cleaned lupo! I'll keep an eye out for your post:)

Looking good (and green!). I like the second one best - although any chance of changing the crop to straighten the car up and give it a bit more space around it?

p.s. Thats not a bad looking saxo either!

Edited by lunalupi

Yeah i love my saxo.

A young lady is coming to pick it up today for 1300:(

I just cannot afford to run two cars at the same time sadly..

Thanks Green giant! At first those wheels really irratated my eyes but i've grown to like them.

Ordering some lower profile tyres soon!

Also i'm probably going to sell the white wall ones.. I don't really know if i will use them that much!

Nothing like a clear out:)

Sunny saturday so i thought i'd give the PEA and Saxo a good clean. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Sadly my girlfriend had to wait whilst i was playing with my toys laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Enjoy!

foooooorking hell!!!

you seen the size of that dog??

looks like its the size of a small horse!!

Yeah i love my saxo.

A young lady is coming to pick it up today for 1300:(

I just cannot afford to run two cars at the same time sadly..

Thanks Green giant! At first those wheels really irratated my eyes but i've grown to like them.

Ordering some lower profile tyres soon!

Also i'm probably going to sell the white wall ones.. I don't really know if i will use them that much!

Nothing like a clear out:)

*Cough* I might buy your Wheelies to treat my ickle car *Cough*

Very nice looking motor Hun! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*Cough* I might buy your Wheelies to treat my ickle car *Cough*

Very nice looking motor Hun! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you may have a battle on your hands!!!!!!

let me know how much you would sell them for.!

Are your wheels Pea-Slots!?!?

Couldn't resist...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> very uuuhhhh nice? hhaha

Lol loopyling! If i were to create replica's i'd call them pea-slots! (copy right from you:P)

Well i don't actully know what kind of price wheels like my greenies are now days?

We can do a ebay session on here:lol:

Thanks for the comments guys:)

Marty

I love this pic...

club2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...shame about the tyre tracks in the grass.

Just loving the green-ness!

R

Thank you silver. I wanted more green'ness but the sun kept hiding:(

I've just ordered a bag of goodies for the lupo.

I'm going to keep it a secret untill i post some photos.... so

watch this space:)

Cheers

Marty

Lol no i think the shape of the car is already perfect.

It's only subtle modifications.

I'm getting a subaru spoiler and NOS installed right now?.... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And those flame kits..

When are we going to see the new addition to your car then?

Lol no i think the shape of the car is already perfect.

It's only subtle modifications.

I'm getting a subaru spoiler and NOS installed right now?.... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And those flame kits..

When are we going to see the new addition to your car then?

hahaha nice one! ive always wanted to do that!!!! hahaha laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

well i go home on saturday so most probably monday when i can get onto my computer. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ok so have you bought....... something small for the inside? or something like an air filter?

Went to pick up a friend tonight and thought i'd take advantage of the location.

Also the new additions to the car are..

New grill. (Half moon will be added soon thanks to Loopy lupo) Just needs to be sprayed.

Yoko 185/50/14 tyres

And waiting for the final piece to arrive any day now.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Cheers

Marty

bucket12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bucket5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bucket4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bucket3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bucket2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

bucket1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />