Club Lupo Show

Yellow Lupo chick

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For next year probably, I vote for somewhere over the water so some of our European members can join in too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the it would need to be an Arosa and Lupo festival to get them all there . even if we plonked it near northampton again if we were looking at getting the gerrys over and dutch etc , i was about to say where do the ferrys get in to the country but few of the really low cars can get on ferrys

london would be cool for me!:P hahaha but when they say central they meen north!

North of the Watford Gap, aye!

• 4 weeks later...

LOL, we did ask many moons ago...

They don't want to join forces and rightly soooo... they've created and established there own show within there own rights!

I'm going to speak with Billing this week and see if we can get a spot for next August... should be good weather and there facilities are good!

Yay, Club Lupo Show..

x

see if we can get a spot for next August... should be good weather

the key word their is SHOULD.

if its anythin like e38 it would be perfect.

Edited by 2001gti

• 1 month later...

right i should have updated u a while ago but never got round to it!

Billing arent being helpful- infact i have to wait until xmas i think she said until we even get an answer on any dates in 2008.

Basically, the dates go out the the orginal meets/club that happen on that date then the rest of the dates are open... so chances are if every club has an annual event we wont get space.. also - were not a big group which makes me think Billing is sooo huge they could squeeze us in...

Anyway - from my experience if there not being helpful now there not going to be helpful in the future closer to the event.

Therefore - were back to the drawing board - any venue ideas?? It would need to be 'free' so to speak with individuals paying entry only - we haven't got the revenue to pay for any space...