Feast ur eyes on some lovely lupo's

vworks41

Bord out of my box at work, so found these to cheer me up.

DSCN0292.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN0297.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN0300.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> Lupo-silber-75_9x16-EVO-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo-gelb-75_9x16-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Front_Fahrerseite.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Heck_Fahrerseite1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Fahrerseite1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Heck1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Beifahrerseite_vo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> really liking black rims at the moment, think they look awsome!!

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Brembo_Bremse1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

db_Lupo_GTI_Turbo_Motor_51.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

a_IMG_0002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

04.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

5vw02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

5vw01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN0292.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

5vw02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Wow, those two are stunning, glad to see cults do fit.

What are the alloys on the black sport? Look like RFX Modern Line's? what sizes do you think they are?

They all look very nice.

Where did you find all these then mate?

Wow, those two are stunning, glad to see cults do fit.

What are the alloys on the black sport? Look like RFX Modern Line's? what sizes do you think they are?

They all look very nice.

Where did you find all these then mate?

the are schmidt modernlines:P i guess they are 15x8 et 20=)

Dont think there Cults either.

yea your right, they're either dynatech or Carline CM, only found that out after a bit'o'research, after i poseted. still look well nice though.

Sooooo sad...... that yellow one looks like mine if you put your hand over the front.

urs is better that one is running the 16's

Sweet. Really liking that first GTI and the Yellow one.

I think its mad how you can put a Lupo on tiny wheels or big wheels and it still looks mint. Like thsoe black Porsche rims must be pretty big!