anyone had these sleeping pills.?

Mitchell

had temazapam i'm on nights so should be asleep now but failing miserably ive had 3 hours ish and 2 of these i'm awake but feel confused, my heads battered and i woke up before with a sweat on and my heart racing. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Yes and Zopiclone. There both ok and knocked me out, but I did wake up feeling like I was coming down after a night clubbing.. Headache, cold sweat, confusion and increased heart rate.

Never taken any sleeping pills, but I'd say if you're heart is racing, you should probably check things out with a doctor. Could be that you have a bad reaction to it, especially if it isn't actually putting you to sleep!

nope awake again work in an hour blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

dude jus get pissed and go get urself a kebab, ull soon find uve had a nice sleep in a bush!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Some times i wonder if training to be a nurse is all its cracked up to be!

you get a nice uniform wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've been out with a few nurses. They've all told (when I asked them to laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) that they won't dress up in the uniform as if you saw what went on it you wouldn't find it sexy either.

Fair comment I thought.

Tamazapan, as in "wobbly eggs". Though these were a suppresant/anti depressant rather than a sleeping pill. Come on Mitch surely you remember these from your ravein' days? They were all the rage at one time to help chill you after a long night at the Rez, if that was your thing. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Is it a type of benzo? Did you get it on prescription?

Mix it with a bit of alcohol if you want knocking out but dont blame me if you never wake up wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I wouldnt use them as everyday sleeping pills as they are pretty addictive.

Sex is always good for making you sleep sleeping.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sleeping:" border="0" alt="sleeping.gif" />

So, I've heard.... whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />