Adrian Flux

Putney

I first heard of them on here a few years ago but never gave them a call. Unhappy with the renewal quote from Carole Nash, which I have been with for 2years I started looking else where. Adrian Flux quote saved £367 and my excess dropped from £600 to £250! This was the cheapest out of all the other companies I contacted.

Makes me wonder how much money I could of saved on the other two years! on the bike policy and all my other car policies angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

My 1st years bike insurance was £1852

Crashed and wrote off a bike on that policy

Renewed with them 2nd year for £1350

This years quote was £865 with still an excess of £600

Adrian flux

£498 fully comp, £250 Excess, Ride other bikes 3rd party. Leather and Helmet cover and injury on own fault accident cover and no restriction on Mileage

So basically give them a call and you should save **** loads.

I also heard they were good for mods too!

i was with them for 2 years.. they covered my mini with all the mods for a good price but i never thought they were that good to be hones

i found them really hard to deal with. every time i phoned up it was like they didnt know anything about my car. i had to give them so many details about the car even though i filled out a essays of a form with all the mods on (obviously they didnt have any of that on computer), i found it very strange. there policy form was so shabby (could be mistaken for some rubbish) and they never sent through a reminder

they only thing that was happy was my bank account i never felt safe being with them

i have been with tesco since i got my first car 4 yrs ago and have never benn over £600. Now i am paying less than £400 with ny and ny other half on it and he had 7 points for speeding at that time!

Adrian flux neglected to inform the insurance company who own my policy that my car was modified, therefor i am now fighting a legal battle to prove that they should know my car is modified, and to prove that i have not committed insurance fraud...

Thanks Adrian...