Swoxy's Photochop Shop

Swoxy

swoxyub4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Welcome to Swoxy's Photochop Shop where you can get your car modified for free! Just bring your car in along with any parts you want fitted and your car will be returned looking stunning. Satisfaction guaranteed!

(Erm, what I'm trying to say is if you want anything Photoshopped post it up here and I'll sort it for you)

Edited by Swoxy

Well i wouldnt mind a p'shop of this:

P1010407-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

With these wheels:

TDipwheels.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

If would wouldnt mind smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> that looks great shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> thats for that

Does anyone know what they are called? and where i could get some from and how much? and what tyre sizes they are?

Cheers, Chris

VW Le Castellets. Would have thought the forums or eBay would be your best bet. Or maybe Rocco-jocco for some freshly refurbed ones. 195/45/14 probably the best tyres for them.

Edited by philip_wilkinson1

VW Le Castellets. Would have thought the forums or eBay would be your best bet. Or maybe Rocco-jocco for some freshly refurbed ones. 195/45/14 probably the best tyres for them.

Cheers for that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ive found they are 14", some one ebay with 185/60/14 tyres, so i could put my 55's on easily. But they are chrome ones and id like black with chrome lip like those.

So if anyone has any going wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

could you possibly lower this......

IMG_6028_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

with these wheels.....

IMG_6025.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thank you soooooooomuch! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by joh898

Cheers for that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

But they are chrome ones and id like black with chrome lip like those.

So if anyone has any going wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Your timing is perfect, im selling mine, ex roccos from CL!

PM sent

59070h.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

He's right. Swoxy's Photochop Shop is capable of high quality work. We have this in at the moment ...

suzukiswiftdo8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Swoxy

hahaha i love it!!!!

chav my car up will you?

lupowhitewalls019.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

thanks.

turn it rat too if you feel up to it. unless your scared hahahahaha! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

Hello Swoxy, thanks for the work you've already done blacksebrings.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

silversebrings.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hello Swoxy,

Please could you 'chop my Loop. I'd like it sensibly lowered with the side bump strips removed and then could you colour below the swage line on the side (about 6 inches up from the sill) black.

Then 2 more pics, one with a black roof added and then with a black bonnet added. So 3 pics in all if it ain't too much trouble.

Cheers, Dave.

1489.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Hi Swoxy, grat service, just wondered if you had any time at work you could possible take the side strips off my car please.

And then on another photo add window tints, not too dark just a slight smart tint please.. as these are my possible next mods.

Many Thanks

Creedy

Picture012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture016.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cheers

Hello Swoxy, thanks for the work you've already done silveram3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

blackdx7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />