olds cool! :D

Little Green Giant

2007_0311marchshowcar0070.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i have been trying to find one of these window grids for ages but i dont know what they are called? can anyone help? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Little Green Giant

they sell them at ASK in kipax. they may be able to mail order you some. they may also sell them at paets at home of somewhere like that. i think they are to stop dogs jumping out of the windows. lol

oh wicked nice one. yeah i know, thats exactly what they are for. my grandma used to have them in her renualt. haha il have a look! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

edit: p.s whats ASK?

yes. but i think that sh*t is a rather harsh word. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

edit: i found them on ebay. thanks for your help! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They are just dog guards so you can keep the window wound down to let your dog can breathe in a hot car, but so that a. it cant escape, and b. other people cant get in.

You can buy them from Halfords for about £6. I used to have one on my old mk1 golf.

Word of warning though if your thinking of fitting it to a Lupo, they dont work very well on cars with large doors and windows as they tend to fit the smaller windows you get in older cars or four door cars. By the time its extended itself out to fill the wide window the actual window will only be down about 3 inches or so.

sure....

417953651_ec9c93ca2c.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007_0311marchshowcar0069.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007_0311marchshowcar0067.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007_0311marchshowcar0066-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

2007_0311marchshowcar0065.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

took quite a few of this one! haha.

if anybody knows where i can get a roofrack like that i would be very very very grateful! i have recently realised that over easter i am going to have to be taking a lot of stuff to uni and need my car, would be wicked if i could put it on a rack instead of in the car!!! so yeah let me know pleeeaaassse! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

417953651_ec9c93ca2c.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Are you having a f-u-cking laugh - a shitter in the boot!

You locco - but I think I like it....

Top marks for originality. Just missing one thing - a pipe rack on the dash board and a couple of briars.

Wierd! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Edited by Mark Heckels