Britney shaves her.........

Putney

She doesnt look as bad as I imagined.

My friend shaved her haid as she got nits, which she couldnt remove as she had dreadlocks. It was so fun to stroke and crumple her haid.

But why has she got it shaved then ran out to the tattooists? Will she be seen riding a Harley next and calling herself Bertha?

large_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

but he has hair ??

Thats her next look, she is letting it grow back in all curly

Any would think she has a hard life, sung a few shitty songs made a shed load of money had 2 kids now does feck all! what on earth has she got to worry about? its all a load of bollox to get her column inches she's a total loser!! It must be drug/drink related because she wasn't always a total headcase!

Edited by Ty

Id still do her though!

The girl ahs issues, so what, we all do. She shaved her head, So what! Now, if she sat there pulling it out in clumps, then that would be worrying. Shes probably got an album coming out soon!!

read the title and thought "ooh, upskirt pics" alas i was wrong angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

obvious publicity stunt, why else would she bother goin all the way to a barbers when she would have a razor in the house?

my l;ass put it best "shes just a chav with lots of money" true?

Shes probably got an album coming out soon!!

Think she has as well. Its all a publicity stunt and its workin. All ya see on the news is 'Britney shaves her head'. Millions of people are dyin in the world and they dont get a mention but cos some celeb shaves her head shes all over the tv and papers.

Like a few doctors have said. If she was under stress and was doin it for reasons like self harm (but shavin her head) why didnt she do it at home. Why did she bother to go out where she knows all the pap are gonna be to do this.

ITS UTTER BALLS

she want's to grow up to be just like me laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Someone put on another forum

What the hell has happened to her? She's gone from stunner to ragged old monk.

Made me chuckle, but the entire Britney thing seems very sad. She seems to have turned into a drunken minge flashing old tart like you see down Torquay on a Saturday night. Next, Britney Spears the sex tape.