15" Alloys?

Lukus 9N

Ok, so I indeed do have a Lupo now, my first car, via my fathers work.

1.4 16V, little beast.

Bog standard, all through standard. Now, I'm updating the gaitor and gearstick, and you may have heard.

Now, the wheels.

Without lowering or any other kind of modification, will 15" alloys fit? But also.. 5-spoke? My car is white, as I asked.. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But, white alloys, or black? What would you say?

Ok, so I indeed do have a Lupo now, my first car, via my fathers work.

1.4 16V, little beast.

Bog standard, all through standard. Now, I'm updating the gaitor and gearstick, and you may have heard.

Now, the wheels.

Without lowering or any other kind of modification, will 15" alloys fit? But also.. 5-spoke? My car is white, as I asked.. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> But, white alloys, or black? What would you say?

Thanks, you guys are amazing. I'm going to go for the white option. I've got this months Max Power to look through. Thanks alot! And I love this Club!

I've got this months Max Power to look through.

Ummm, ok . . . yer the thing is ummm maxpower, hmmmm . . . got any ideas on what wheels your after? i bet theres some nice spinners in there. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ummm, ok . . . yer the thing is ummm maxpower, hmmmm . . . got any ideas on what wheels your after? i bet theres some nice spinners in there. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well yea, to be honest.. I did a quick Google, and found some very nice spokers.

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Grid_White_Alloys.html

But I think I might go for the more double spokes.

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Torque_White_Alloys.html

But these.. well, I think I'll go for these in the end..

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Subzero_White_Alloys.html

But what do you think?

Anyone wanna photoshop the SubZero's onto that white lupo above?

Did I hear Halfords are starting to stock 'spinners'? that would be so cool!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

those revolution millenniums are lovely wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

those revolution millenniums are lovely wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Most indeed they are. Price? Also.. I have 13" wheels on at the moment, so I need to get new tires right? I'm new at all this.. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think black wheels would look better to be honest, im a fan of Speedlines and those Compomotives shown above. As far as whether you will need new tyres are not, look at it this way, would your kiddy bicycle tyres fit your grown up bike wheels....?

Im a big fan of these wheels if you are going for that motorsporty look:

z_2116.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

how about some Borbet As, could look cool in white. nice simple deep dish design would look good on a low white loop.

My car isn't lowered, and I don't think I will, unless 15" under the arches look ridiculous, but i doubt it.

I dunno, still deciding. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My car isn't lowered, and I don't think I will, unless 15" under the arches look ridiculous, but i doubt it.

I dunno, still deciding. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You will at lkeast have to drop it 40mm on 15s, just get some springs, they're easy enough to fit.. of course I fitted my own.. whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" /> just choose a nice sunny day and do it in a well lit area! Or PM tigz! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

if you're gonna spend money on some nice wheels you should get it lowerd in my opinion. it would be like only doing half a job other wise - like not framing a nice picture!!!

up to you though!!