how far do you go???

robo-arosa

i was just wandering how far you can go on a £10 petrol and how far u get from a full tank??

i found that i get 120 miles off a £10 and 260 from a full tank. which are motorway miles traveling at 70 - 80mph. but around town i only get 84miles from £10. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

i have got as much as 400 miles from an actual full tank running it well into the red. and yes before you say "thats not good blah blah blah"(:wink:) i was stuck in reading without money and had to get back home! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i was just wandering how far you can go on a £10 petrol and how far u get from a full tank??

i found that i get 120 miles off a £10 and 260 from a full tank. which are motorway miles traveling at 70 - 80mph. but around town i only get 84miles from £10. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

going on how you drive im surprised you get that much roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

i get 280 to a tank or got 320 i think before confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> cant remember its on here some where laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> average about 80-85 to £10 but if just cruising about and not chasing past 1.0 arosa's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> then can get 100 to a tenner biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wayne

250miles has been the most from a full tank so far blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm on 240miles at the moment though, and not hit the red yet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

190ish if I really try. 160 usually. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

hm im getting around 200 before i hit the start of the red, then i end up just filling back up smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i guess i drive it like i stole it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i used to get 350+ but now i get 230ish if lucky blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> 350, i dont even get that from my TDi, what am i doing wrong confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> , even when i tried to get the best mpg i could recently i could only get 65, not too impressed huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Chris

god knows but it aint doing it no more sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> mind you i did drive very slow and sensible as i was getting over being in a rolled car not that you would guess that now laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

jon mate you have been saying that after owning the car for 4weeks , youve now had it what coming up for 2years laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

jon mate you have been saying that after owning the car for 4weeks , youve now had it what coming up for 2years laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I thought you were going to sell it at Kaimes last year.

Maybe this year eh Jon wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i did actually sell it, well almost the guy on the other side was being a bit of a dick wanted a massive amount of cash off so told him no way and to forget it! not sure ill be able to get rid of it now cause i think i mite have to give up working next year at uni cause its a bit much working and going to uni just now so its only gonna get worse next year. but ive only got 16 months till i grauate so we shall see. i really like my lupo just not the engine lol!