Humvee in Iraq traffic

dxg

blimey - that looked so much like a road near me :|

i'd love to do that ! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

whats a hummer then if thats a hummvee?

Also - Even the army vehicles of america are automatic smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> for fat and lazy terds...

Great vid, i like the way they just kindly nudge into the back of the cars just to let them know they are there and want to get past. As mentioned above though, feck sitting in traffic with all those suicide and car bombers knocking around.

thats one way of making ppl aware of you, if they dont use their mirrors! lol

if only i had a hummer!

al x

Yeah wouldn't have quite the same effect in the Loop biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

good to see some americans finally going the right way around a roundabout.

surprised they didn't drive straight over it. A day out in Southampton when a cruise ship comes in for a few days and the yanks are hiring cars and trying to negotiate roundabouts holds hours of entertainment