flash red lupo with leathers *update pg 2*

big_dave

after finding out about the car due to a previous owner i had the car independently checked by vw and has no problems,

for those of u who dont know what im on about this is the red gti that was supposedly dropped off ramps theres no damage to comfirm this and the car drive to perfection so anyway pics!

lupo gti flash red

6speed box

full heated leather

infinity components

jvc exad sd/mp3

polo gti rims (rears spaced 10mm)

jettex stainless full system

DSC00561.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00556.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00555.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00557.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00554.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00559.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00558.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC00562.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by big_dave

nice ride bud. great colour. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> polo gti wheels look the beez kneez, even beta wen ya lower it. keep up the good work wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

sourced coils for the gti gonna be running gloss black th monos soon i hope

You're not allowed. They're my wheels. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Changed your mind about going fast then, said you didn't care when you bought the Golf, how long did it last before you decided to sell up?

Looking good Dave shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You like red Lupos then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice ride bud. great colour. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> polo gti wheels look the beez kneez, even beta wen ya lower it. keep up the good work wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Got to agree with Dan the rxii's look sweet!

Dave, looking good mate. I hoped you'd kept the sport but I know you'll do this one justice.

(whats the crack with you and red loops though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

aye AzzA i have his coilovers from the sport laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Going for the low-off this year Craig?

• 3 weeks later...

* update *

the following are now ordered and im waiting for delivery 2steps closer to serious euro style 8) sumthing inside me said the bbs werent my style....

fk silverline X coilovers

fk.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Compo TH-Turbos 8.5x14F and 9x14R will be running stretched toyos (195/45/14)

th-turbo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

billet cone centres purely for effect

billet-cone.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

will do another update on progress when the **** is on the car twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />