Colour Concept Sport, Whats it worh (yes another sorry)

biggaz

Colour concept sport, 49k full service, cambelt done etc, 2001 Y.

Full original fitted Leather, heated fronts. Coilovers. Custom Cat back stainless system (not powerflow). Immaculate condition, perfect interior. gemslooppniiiiice.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

gemsloopniiice.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

gemsinterior-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Any ideas, not sure really what its worth? huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

£5,000 - £5,500? Maybe even a little bit more? I think you would get that for it mate, as its such a rare car. It just needs the right buyer, that way they will pay what you ask, where as somebody who just wants a Sport, may not pay that for it.

Yep like Adam says, find the right buyer and they will pay you a premium. Depends if your going to sell it with mods on too, as mods can put many people off. May as well ask over £5,000?

Shame though, if it was a TDi I would have had it off you lol

Jon

BADASS!

I'd say advertise for 4.6k, expect to get 4k.

Sell it standard and get more! The coils, joey mod headlights and exhaust will scare many people off and are worth something.

I'd also say you should keep it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> .

Not sure on a price but I wish to comment on how clean that car looks. Could easily advertise it as a brand new one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I would be very upset to sell if that was mine.

Shame though, if it was a TDi I would have had it off you lol

Jon

Cought the TDi bug have you? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Id advertise it at £5000, not many sports around at all, and even less in your spec.

Low mileage, but 5 year old.

Id expect you should get over £4800 for it.

Yeah i agree, £5,000 sounds resonable, its a colour concept so its really rare, very nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

But id return it back to standard, especially the wheels as they are part of the package, and the mods will restrict the number of people interested, does look very good though.

Chris

Edited by cardaft

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Ah thanks guys for all of your comments, i honestly didnt think it was worth that much!i got wrong off gary for even mentioning p/x... Think i will keep hold of it for now though cos wouldnt have a clue what to get next, dont worry though, when i do come to sell it i will put it on here first...lol,

thanks Gemma xx

You would get a lot less than the above mentioned prices if you were to p/x it

So..... do not p/x it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As you said above when the time comes....stick it on here...it won't take long for you to get a good price from a genuine buyer.

Tom

You would get a lot less than the above mentioned prices if you were to p/x it

So..... do not p/x it

lol

thats why i got wrong, i new i wouldnt get much for it p/x, and its not worth it cos someone will probablys come along and buy it not realy knowing what they have got, i would much rather sell it to one of you, who will appreciate what they are getting!!

thanks again