update on the lupo

gone lupo

smooth the front bumper but keep the number plate, smooth the boot lid ie handle and vw badge my keep the lupo one get rid of the door moldings then wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> .the car is as low as it will go on the back and have dropped it abit more on the front.

i have a smooth frontbumper with out the number plates:P looks killer, but it hase cracked in ine plase=( so i dont know what to do, maybe i have to get it plactic welded ore something:P hehe

smooth the front bumper but keep the number plate, smooth the boot lid ie handle and vw badge my keep the lupo one get rid of the door moldings then wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> .the car is as low as it will go on the back and have dropped it abit more on the front.

another tip for ur lowering, if you want to go lower in the back with your coilovers, remove the lowering nutt, the one under the springs, if you know what i mean, that will give u a nother 2cm or something;) hehe

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a smooth frontbumper with out the number plates:P looks killer, but it hase cracked in ine plase=( so i dont know what to do, maybe i have to get it plactic welded ore something:P hehe

another tip for ur lowering, if you want to go lower in the back with your coilovers, remove the lowering nutt, the one under the springs, if you know what i mean, that will give u a nother 2cm or something;) hehe

i like where it sits now. im going 2 keep the number plate i think. your lupo look kool.

Did you fit coilovers after you took those last photos. You could live in that rear arch gap

remember that the tyre can take a bit of rubbing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lower it more tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

btw i've got a 1.0e aswell....looks a lot better without the black bumpstrips tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

and mins is down the full wack on the highsports tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> with the adjusters removed from the back.

Dave had his 1.4sport down 95mm all round with his schmidts on it

If you're looking to modify your front bumper then THIS might be of interest (I just hope your German is up to scrtach!). The guy who wrote it has posted on here under the same screen name (raver baby) shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

That's pretty nice.

I'm also fairly impressed with the one in his sig, although I'm not so sure I like it (if that makes sense)

That's pretty nice.

I'm also fairly impressed with the one in his sig, although I'm not so sure I like it (if that makes sense)

?????????

hey i was wondering how long you had to wait for youre th-lines to arrive?

cheers for any help

They taken about 2 and half weeks didnt take too long hope that helps.

Did you fit coilovers after you took those last photos. You could live in that rear arch gap

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Dont like the smoothed bumper.

We need pictures

Your too nosey man, get him to tell you and then you can email every one.

?????????

They taken about 2 and half weeks didnt take too long hope that helps.

Sorry, was in reference to the pic in the sig of the guy who Max69vk linked to.

All seems so far away now lol

• 4 weeks later...

heres the pictures sorry for the late reply well here you go.

06122006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

07122006002.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

07122006001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Really nice work on that front bumper. Are you going to lose the badge and indicators? I did a few photoshops for Tigz when he was deciding on his front end and i did a front bumper just like that. Did it without the indicators and badge and looked even better. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

What wheels have you got on there? ATS classics or revo's or something? Roof looks good too. I take back what i said about it looking like Dave's car now lol. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ya there ats classics just for winter 13x8 but i do like them on the th-lines are going black centers, ya the badge is going on the bonnet soon and the boot handles going and badges and re-paint the lot well what not been done anyway and put some 944 seats in and re trim the lot. thanks

This is a lovely little car! Awesome to see someone putting so much effort in themselves biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

THANKS smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good to see the bump strips gone off the sides too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />