Where's my Gti?

Poobah

Anyone know what happened to V 123 DUB after Jake sold him? Just in case you don't know which car l mean l've attached a pic.

DSC00636.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Ta

Chris

It left my hands with standard rims on it and then Jake did some'bits' to it. Apart from that l don't know. Thinking of buying an early 5 speed again as a toy car.

Nope, well at least not the last time l saw it. God l hope not!! Smoothed boot? Did it have blue washer LEDs too? Some people need shooting!

Thats just cruel, it was like selling a member of my family............Put my gran on Ebay beforehand!

Tell me about it. Don't get me wrong, the 225 Cup is quick in a pretty epic way and it handles really well but l fancy an early 5 speeder for playing with. So glad it didn't get sold whilst it still looked like the picture, would have been heart breaking!

New one will be much more of a project car than a daily driver. Damn those wheels look good still. Glad they went on a nice car. Plus l didn't have to see my car drive away with them on!