My 1.0 Lupo

LiamD

My 1.0 Lupo, lowered 60/40mm, took the rubstrips off and some german plates.

th_30391_DSC_0001_122_430lo.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Only other plans are to go lower and smoother. Oh, and some alloys, any suggestions?

Cheers. Liam

Edited by LiamD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good mate i would say get the top halfs of the wing mirrors painted body coloured biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 6 months later...

Haven't posted in a while, the car's changed a bit.

DSC_0011-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0009-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0029-3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Coilovers, exhaust and an engine swap up next...

Ah, good to see you on here, haven't seen you post before.

Car's looking good. Ronal Turbo's are cool. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Even cooler with coilies. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Spigots are on my to-do list. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It drives fine as it is, but I still want to get some.

I'd like some coillies before GTi International, looking at FK Highsports, how low can you go on them?

Thanks for the positive comments smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My old 1.4s was that color, those ronals work well with it to!!

Really like it mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I've got some highsports on the way, so they'll get fitted next week.

Anyone had any sump-to-earth issues on the Lupo when it's really low?

Think I've seen this lupo before, I saw it fly past me one day whilst at the traffic lights getting onto greystones roundabout from the parkway. I tried to catch up with you down the 'mad mile' but didn't get the chance.

Thought it might have been lowered with german plates, but it had wheel trims and I only saw it briefly so thought nothing more of it.

Looked way cool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Think I've seen this lupo before, I saw it fly past me one day whilst at the traffic lights getting onto greystones roundabout from the parkway. I tried to catch up with you down the 'mad mile' but didn't get the chance.

Thought it might have been lowered with german plates, but it had wheel trims and I only saw it briefly so thought nothing more of it.

Looked way cool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks, that would be me!

I go that way to and from work, give us a flash next time you see me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my coilovers finally turned up this week - bit of delay, there was a slight cock up with the postage (understatement). Thanks to Oliver at Peformance Solutions and Rich at Venom for sorting it though... top guys. DSCF0047.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lovable Two Babies!!!...Hope the red one will be pump up as soon as possible...!

Liam...what can I do to get your front grill with black emblem???

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

Lovable Two Babies!!!...Hope the red one will be pump up as soon as possible...!

Liam...what can I do to get your front grill with black emblem???

cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

The red Mk1 has air ride and a 1.8 20vT engine!! Lovely car!

To make the badge black, just remove it from the grille, sand it down with wet and dry sandpaper and paint it. Or just buy a black one liked I did! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My coilovers are on! Only problem is the front tyres scrub badly when I corner hard, and there's still half an inch to go down on them, so my arches may be meeting my good friend Mr Hammer soon. I'd post pics but it's torrential rain here at the mo...

See y'all at Inters tomorrow... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Couldn't resist taking a few photos...

Yes it's dirrrty, but it's clean now.

DSC_0001-3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0003-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0004-6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

They don't really do it justice, but i'm really chuffed how it looks now that it's lower.

Thanks for the positive comments folks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It's lower than it looks in the pics, it might have to be raised a touch when it beds in, or my arches are going to need a little modifying. Murph had to space out the front wheels as they were very close to touching the damper on the front, which is probably causing it to scrub on the arch when cornering hard.

It's rockin' the car park stand tomorrow so keep an eye out if anyone's at Inters... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I have to say your lupo looks very nice. I used to have yellow sdi back in the day, didn't look as good as yours tho

Better pics of it on the coilovers... it's now got a stubby aerial too, the rear wiper is coming off soon, so it should clean it up a bit.

DSC_0007-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0024-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />