New member to my car colection

lunalupi

A friend bought me a 1:24 scale Mustang a little while ago, so I thought I'd start up a bit of a collection.

Found this Lupo and liked it so thought it would be a nice addition Lupos.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Lupos-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

This is the Mustang that started me off:

Mustang.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And this is my little Mini Awsey, not 1:24, but the only red one around Mini-Arosa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

those are ikea shelves arent they nic? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> yep, IKEA best at about £1.20 each. Just the right width for the models though!

Just been presented with a new little model (1:64) - A pink Mitsubishi Evo VIII biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Its parked next to my Ford F250 and 350

I was going to mod it to match mine, but its so small I didn't want to mess it up. I'm going to leave it as it is - its mine, but standard tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Here's Mini-häns...

uncanny1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

uncanny2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And real häns for comparison

U0WTl1iN1FZcdKlxMQGVQgz5FM6aEEXk0300.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

how did you get the wheels right al?

The car is made by a company called Welly... came in a pack of two...

pack consisted of a Lupo (blue with 6 spokes) and a beetle...

So i rumaged around and found an Audi TT/A4 Touring car combo...

Swapped the beetle for the touring car, and made my way to the till...

Upon my return home, sprayed the wee ****** black, and nabbed the supposed "Oz Super T's" from the A4 touring car to use on the loop!

The A4 looks a bit daft on Kyalamis tho

Here's Mini-häns...

uncanny1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

uncanny2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Thats so cool! He's even got cambridge lights too! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

And is that a mesh front grill? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

And is that a mesh front grill? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

How dare you! Mesh ? On my car?! I'm insulted lol

Nah its a Propper stainless steel "chrome" grille kit...

VERY RARE

How dare you! Mesh ? On my car?! I'm insulted lol

Nah its a Propper stainless steel "chrome" grille kit...

VERY RARE

Think he was referring to the model al... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

those are ikea shelves arent they nic? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How do you know that? Do you live in Ikea lol