2 become 1, well 3 if you include the donor floorpan.

Mitchell

i love split screen vans and was sent some links to pics by phunksion, so i looked deeper into the van and heres the build, 90 pics and all amazing. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

http://www.race-taxi.ch/gallery/album/index.html

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> pile of junk, what a waste of time.

get old cars off the road i say.

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Your not being serious surely confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

i would have rather they had rebuilt the porsche.

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> pile of junk, what a waste of time.

get old cars off the road i say.

You sir should sell your VW and buy a Corsa, Micra or Saxo (though not the even the owners of these cars deserve you) and leave us to enjoy what you obviously don't/can't appreciate.

You come from the west country. Do you surf? If you do you've digested too much sewage (or maybe not enough!)

Ray

Mitch - I'm not gonna ban you for this, I think you are a valued member of the forum.

However, you can understand that I can't leave something like your post unedited.

Nicki

Edited by Nicki

it's not the liking of them thats riled me it was this comment

"get old cars off the road i say."

so i guess that means people who cant afford new cars dont deserve to be on the road, or we should all get the bus so he can have the roads to himself, "OH" Hold on the soot from it being a diesel would make the poor little fella sneeze, for f sake read the mans posts he is a grade 1 HAT.

as in the bell end. angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

fair cop. i wouldn't call that vw an old car. none of the running gear is VW it's new it's just the shell thats old. infact not really a vw at all any more. lol

Jesus Christ Almighty. I think Mitch has convinced me that the situation here is getting beyond a joke.

I'm off. Sorry guys, but even the apparent moderators and secretary are joining in. It has proved that the culture here is indeed narrow minded and unforgiving.

Jesus Christ Almighty. I think Mitch has convinced me that the situation here is getting beyond a joke.

I'm off. Sorry guys, but even the apparent moderators and secretary are joining in. It has proved that the culture here is indeed narrow minded and unforgiving.

I think you'll find that there was no one online at the time who could deal with this.

I received your PM this morning - unfortunately, like the rest of Club Lupo, I do actually have a life out side of the internet.

I've just had a clean up of this thread & I would appreciate it (as I'm sure the rest of the mods/admins) if I didn't have to do this kind of thing again.

For this reason, I am going to lock this thread.

Children - grow up. All of you.