lupo sport

jamie-sevenfold

heres what i reckon i will deck my lupo sport(once i find one) out in

what do y reckon....bout the wheels what are similar to these( lupo fitment) i nicked these from a mazdaspeed rx8

here is my photoshop (original pic was a boggo standard lupo psort)

luposport2psddo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

debadged, nurburgring decal

lowered

arosa red rears

rims

chubby tip rear can

removed sidestrips

rooftip spoiler

Welcome to the forum Jamie!

Got some good PS skills there!

Like your ideas, looks good, prefer Lupo rear lights mind. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

do you have the original pic to comapre?

that looks great. the photoshop I mean,

personally I would choose different exhaust and lights.

heres the original buddy....

luposport2pd1.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

LOL havent been round the ring buddy just liked the look of the decal....plus its a pshop lol

That's an impressive photoshop, I love the smoothed bootlid with just the VW badge. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

But I'd lose the the VW dealer sticker from the back window! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

heres the original buddy....

you've got skills!

I like the shading on the numberplate, the exhaust and the attention to detail on the wheels/tyres. how long did it take to do?

have you done any more? dont have to be lupos...

This is one of the most impressive shops ive seen in a long time, particularly like the highlights on the rear lights and the roof spoiler.

all looks good, but with those arosa rears, you would need new ones each year as they go pink! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They would never stay red like that for long! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hehehe

all looks good, but with those arosa rears, you would need new ones each year as they go pink! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They would never stay red like that for long! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hehehe

ha is that true... well thats that planm ****ed lol...i mite be purchasing a black 1` so it will be the black arosa reears anyway

yea i have loads more ill find them post them up in a while.....

• 2 weeks later...