PASSED MY DRIVIN TEST :D

crooky

passed my driving test today, very chuffed means i can drive my mums 1-.4s lupo now! So if ur in aberdeen n see the car below then giv us a toot lol! altho not if its my mum drivin it because she'l think ur weird DSCF6930.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by crooky

Congratulations thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Oh, and black steelies are cool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Congrats on passing!!! you'll learn so much more in your first week of driving on your own than you have done in your lessons!

i remember the first time i went out on my own. i was sitting at some traffic lights and when they went to green and the car didnt move i couldnt work out why...until i realised it was because i was driving! woops anyway...

Loops really cute! love the colour and the steels actually look quite good!

Jen x

Well done on passing your test mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I agree when you say its the best day of your life as it was mine to (apart from meeting the woman of my dreams and finding out im going to be a dad of cause lol)

You now have fredom biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Please tell which area in Aberdeen I now need to avoid laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

nae, just kidding, well done, just drive carefully. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats on passing your test thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> Be careful as you will get carried away in the first few weeks

yeh cheers folks, not got to drive on my own yet whilst my folks assess my drivin - obviously dont trust the dsa! quite weird drivin a petrol car (i learned ina 1.4 turbo diesel fiesta 06 plate) so stalled a few times, gettin less often with more practice!

are you gonna inherit the loop? or get one of your very own?

i remember the first time i went out on my own. i was sitting at some traffic lights and when they went to green and the car didnt move i couldnt work out why...until i realised it was because i was driving! woops anyway...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />