Milton Keynes meet, sunday 19th November, Xscape, Midday

VWR Lupo

I was, but Im completely broke. Think Ive got just enough for food sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mrsdoyl2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

stop encouraging him!

if we are so broke i cant afford to take the day off work hes certainly not going boarding as well!!! and can some one make sure the food bill comes to no more than ÂŁ1.50 too please

stop encouraging him!

if we are so broke i cant afford to take the day off work hes certainly not going boarding as well!!! and can some one make sure the food bill comes to no more than ÂŁ1.50 too please

I'll keep an eye on him Jen, i'll let him have the basket of sauces and thats it!

I forgot to add that my loop will be rally style muddy as i cant be bothered to clean him! it will also be his last outing for a while as he gets taken off of the road the following week to have the back end cut off. So say your goodbyes to boris!!!

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

depends on wot time every1 is meetin!!??

We are meeting at 12 as usual biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Please come biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

1: Luke- (VWR Lupo)

2: Kady (Playgirl Arosa)

3: Joe

4: Bossjohn

5: Sleeky in the poooma

6: paulbin/chloe

7: Big Bad AL (nfbr)

8: Carl (noddy1) in the Fraud Escrote

9: nic

10: whitesd

11: Luke (db)

12. Daz (1 litre screamer)

13. Dale

14. Dean

15. Sarah -(YLC)

Thanks matey, glad your coming aswell biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Looking forward to this, again, don't expect a clean car from me! I've no time to clean it!

Dont think i will clena mine either, this weather is awfual sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

If its raining on sunday instead of findind a car park and taking pics i think we should stay at the pub smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im glad im not going! id have to bring my stuff and clean while your all in the pub! you should all be disgusted with yourselves DSC00024.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

room for poss one more??? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

For you mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im glad im not going! id have to bring my stuff and clean while your all in the pub! you should all be disgusted with yourselves glare.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":glare:" border="0" alt="glare.gif" />

Ive cleaned mine today as the sun was out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

For you mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ive cleaned mine today as the sun was out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mines clean now, but i'm imagining it'll be the dirtiest tomorrow since i'll probably be the furthest traveled...

Carl wont be in the running tho as he's in the Escrote