Get Well Soon Garth!

lupogtiboy

poor old Garth has been in the wars! full story can be found here

http://www.racekites.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8845

wishing you a speedy recovery mate!

Some nasty pictures, hope your feeling better soon, and don't let it put you off!

Thanks for the comments guys, head is much better now though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> swelling gone down heaploads...

diamondblack, it aint put me off, just am a bit more cautious when the wind blows at 50mph and i decide to take my 2.5m kite out... roll on november, hopefully the winds would be a bit quieter so i can bring out the 8m depower biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

8m big kite?!?!?!?!?!?!? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

8m big kite?!?!?!?!?!?!? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

yes an 8m big kite biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> could say its about just over 4 of me from head to toe... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

let the force lift you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> a bit of a nasty pebble rash there mate, good to hear you ok. the winds have been real strong over the past few weeks , you take it easy !!!