remap!!!!

chris_lupogti

i can deal with the transponders but i wont really get involved as the car could be stolen etc

Yes, its stolen.

Dont trust him.. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i'd say so, seen as he doesn't have to open the bonnet.

i mean if he was putting a new chip in head have to disconnect the battery right wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol

jake

We are using brand new technology, its a new type of map where we read the file on the car then modify that particular file, therefore its custom with out the need for a rolling road. It can not be described as generic. It can be put back to standard at any time.

Because each file is dealt with individually we can adjust any file to suit any modification on a car.

what can we expect from the AVY engine then?
15-18bhpp

I wouldn't believe it till I saw it though myself. It would be brilliant if the increase is accurate though !

Edited by Dan_F