Next NORICE

Black Lupo

is anyone coming from kent direction?? or that way round m25... *pokes nicki*

i fancy going but the journey is a mission and i dont know if i want to do it on my tod...

anyone going??

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Not sure if I'm going Sam... depends on work at the mo. Been locked away at clients in a place that can only be described as the armpit of Essex for the last 2 weeks & going back there next week, possibly the week after too...

Sorry.

let me know tho nicki smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i have to go around the bottom of the m25... well i lie... but ill be coming from the south... m26 then joining m25...

going to be hours to no-rice!

Just realised my MOT ran out 4 days ago so actually I wont be down for this one sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

cant go now sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Dont tell me your MOT ran out too laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just realised my MOT ran out 4 days ago so actually I wont be down for this one sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Surely you saw that coming rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Really would like to see other peoples Arosa?

Surely you saw that coming rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Really would like to see other peoples Arosa?

I thought it ran out on the 14th! Luckily I've managed to get it booked in for tomorow morning bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

I thought it ran out on the 14th! Luckily I've managed to get it booked in for tomorow morning bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

SO be there or be square biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Like Christmas, this thread gets earlier and earlier.

Should be there, but depends on women coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Well I've just had a call to say the car sailed through its MOT so I'll be down, just got to remember a set of waterproofs to save getting soaked! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well I've just had a call to say the car sailed through its MOT so I'll be down, just got to remember a set of waterproofs to save getting soaked! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah I haven't even washed the car due to the annoying rain angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />