This is just..............

dub-love

i dont get that how can a maggot burrow through about 5mm of skull? even if it could it must have taken days with the woman letting a maggot dangle from her head while it chomps away at her skull. weird.

can it be real or hoax?

oh maybe it got into the skin surface when it was a baby tiny maggot. then as it grew it created a bruise/bump on the skull surface.. thats how it happend..

seen it before but still makes my stomach churn EUW... saw in on SKY lol

the maggot probably ate through her bone... i'm sure they can... eat your bone marrow?

could easily eat bone marrow, but not bone surely. but i dont think it got through the skull, no marrow in skull anyway is there, goes straight to the brain coatings. maggot would have eaten her brain if it had gotten though the skull.

Its just a Bot fly maggot, actually a marval of evolution. What happens is the adult Bot fly (approx 10x the size of a blue bottle) Will wait on cow dung for ahouse fly to land and feed. The Bot then jumps the fly and lays eggs on its back, then lets go. When the House fly is released, it carrys on with its day. This includeds visiting cows to drink thier sweat. The heat from the cow courses the egg to hatch, the larva then gets off the fly and burrows into the skin. A few weeks later the now fully grown larva emerges from the cow and turns into a new Bot fly. Sometimes they get it wrong, and they hatch on other animals (including humans).

Oh and that larva is no were near fully grown!

And no, it wasnt burrowing into the skull, it lives just under the skin.

Sorry I went into geek mode blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Its just a Bot fly maggot, actually a marval of evolution. What happens is the adult Bot fly (approx 10x the size of a blue bottle) Will wait on cow dung for ahouse fly to land and feed. The Bot then jumps the fly and lays eggs on its back, then lets go. When the House fly is released, it carrys on with its day. This includeds visiting cows to drink thier sweat. The heat from the cow courses the egg to hatch, the larva then gets off the fly and burrows into the skin. A few weeks later the now fully grown larva emerges from the cow and turns into a new Bot fly. Sometimes they get it wrong, and they hatch on other animals (including humans).

Oh and that larva is no were near fully grown!

And no, it wasnt burrowing into the skull, it lives just under the skin.

Sorry I went into geek mode blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

10 times the mass or 10x the length? is this bot fly same size as a large dragonfly?

Saw that a while ago on an English program, without the dramatic voiceover. I'm pretty sure she's English. They didn't take it out straight away, after they put the vaseline and bandage on, she had to leave it for a while to die. Not only was she calm when she was told there was a maggot in her head, she also got her small son to say "Goodnight Maggy Maggot" to it before he went to bed.

They also had a thing about fish that swim up your japeye (that word's hilarious). You can't pull them out because they have barbs that dig into the urethra. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

They also had a thing about fish that swim up your japeye (that word's hilarious). You can't pull them out because they have barbs that dig into the urethra. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Don't they then make your testicles swell to the size of your head ? Or was that an extreme case confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

rofl @ "JAPS EYE" BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HEARD THAT. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />