What happened to MA53 AKP?

MattyA

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too and im not best impressed!

Oh well! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

oyyyy. thats not nice tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

oyyyy. thats not nice tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Im sure theres enough room in cumbria for 2 silver gtis! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Your GTI is going to be so much better than mine!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Edited by lupo~gti

Some quick pics of all the wheels together:

BBS RG-F's (15x7, ET33, 4x100) Uber expensive! picture380ys6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

picture381na2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

picture382tp0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Comments welcome! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

horrible!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

only joking. i like them, get some tyres put on then ill test them out for you! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

very very lush and worth the wait!!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> love the centre caps

cant wait to see them fitted!!!

Jen x

Ok, the RG-Fs finally got some tyres on, and will be on the Sport until tomorrow, when the GTI arrives! picture384lf7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

picture385jw6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

picture395dt8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

picture396gu3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Maybe could have done with the 16s, but im happy enough! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And 'yes' the gti will be on coilovers, so will be dropped!!!

Edited by matt a

I really really like them mate! They will look sweet on the gti and the red centre caps will go well with all the red detailing on the gti's. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just stay "well" away from the kurrb's

Shitting it already mate! esp with my recent driving form (have made some right f'ing clangers!!)!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I really really like them mate! They will look sweet on the gti and the red centre caps will go well with all the red detailing on the gti's. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers Adam, Im looking forward to seeing them on the GTI! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Shitting it already mate! esp with my recent driving form (have made some right f'ing clangers!!)!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Yeah, watch what your doing bro, v.phat rims 1st of seen of them. How much they set you back?

v.phat rims 1st of seen of them. How much they set you back?

Yeah they're BBS Jap racing wheels (4kgs each)

Cost a chunk, but Im glad the ÂŁ is so strong against the $ shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Is your GTi guna be lowered?

it is already, but not sure on what, will find out tomorrow, if its on springs ill be getting some KW v2's!

Look nice, but agreed should look better on a slammed GTi. What colour is the new car? And V2's?? Ooooooh! Big spender!

Silver GTI, and the V2s are a steal from Germany! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> (ÂŁ540 delivered)

You're joking!? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Where from? German eBay? i bought a set of V2's from there, but they turned out to be the old model without the corrosion resistance thingy, and KW told me that they would not fit a GTI. So I bought my V1's from Luke VWR on here for ÂŁ600.

Looking forward to seeing the GTI. Smart wheels.

Wheels look better off the car :s

Really? Gutted!!

And I was so hoping you'd like um!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />