Post-Edition 38!

lupo_1.0

just got back after a nice drive back home with AK, first time at ED38 and iam sure it will not be the last.

did stay to see who won what tho.

some very very cool cars there this weekend and i have to say mitch your lupo was the best there by far. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so just thanks to every one who i spoke to there very friendly bunch, roll on next year shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

oh yer and who's was the yellow lupo with TT front and rear seats i think?? wanted to chat but when i came back it was gone.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Air ride is for gays
Mitch, you truly are a feckin legend!

Was great to put names to faces & meet people & I'll definately be there next year (but with a better tent!), unbelievably after nearly drowing in all that rain & getting blown away in that mini gale, I somehow managed to get so badly sunburnt today Nina was emptying bottles of water over my head as we were driving so it didn't cane so much & I could carry on driving!

Sunburn is a bitch!............

Picture.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Max69vk

DSC02152.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You were sooooooooo pissed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

top time, cant wait till next year, will be more organised as well!

oh and ill try not to be sick as well!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

thanks to sarah and al for organising everything etc....

cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Saturday night tent

nasty flashbacks from a couple of years ago laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good to meet you Andy, was a blinding time & I'll definately be there next year. (Cheers for clearing up that little 'fly tipping' issue too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> awesome weekend

cant say i didnt warn you!!

It might have been a chemical reaction to all the soot coming out of your exhaust when we left, Im sure I was fine when I got in the car! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll get some photos uploaded onto an open access photobucket account soon & post the link up, only 200+ photos + 7 minutes of Unit 21 laying the smack down on some breakdancing bitch!

Edited by Max69vk

sadly not dude...a mix of stag do, big golf competition (including hole in one!!!!!!!) and lots of work for the new magazine meant it wasn't really possible. really wanted to bust it up in the cop car though

the tent thing brought back some memories though...with clifford and some randoms blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yep big thanks to everyone , especially Sarah & Al I know you were running around a lot all weekend fo rthe rest of us. A big respect is due thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

I was just there for today, would have got there sooner if it wasn't for this... didn't realise the damage was so severe lupos08.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

driving along the motorway and the tyre just blew, dont think im gonna be driving the new loop on the 13's... it can wait untill I get my new wheels sorted.

had a good day though and picked up a few goodies. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

next year I think I'll try to make it the whole weekend. thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />