green lupo-spotted!

pink_lolly_pops_69

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> hi people,

im new to the forum so hello from me!!

was driving around the other day, and seen this green lupo with flowers all over it, is it any ones on here?? if so please get in contact via pm message, as i would like to have a look at it, to see if he/she will sell..

any of you experts out there know how much it is roughly worth? i think it was a 1 litre.

thanks for all your help!

bye xx

hey guys,

nice to hear from you all! ive have some great news which is really exciting, ive found a green lupo-well should i say a fantasia green lupo!! and the owner i bought it from which suprisingly was a bloke has put a gti lump in it!! but im afraid no flowers as yet, but ive ordered some really wicked ones off the interent which are arriving on tuesday! so they will be put on it staright away!! my boyfriend ryan is putting some lush wheels on it as well!, i now have my dream car, it was quite expensive, but i expected that as the last owner did put a GTI lump it, but its totally wicked,

well thanks for all the advice and help... i cant wait to show it off at the next meet,

once the wheels and stickers are on the car i'll post lots of pictures for you all to see...

i may sound a little sad,,,, but im soo excited! i pick it up 2moz, bit of a journey-but hey!!! i'll get to work on it staright away!

thanks again guys

katie xx

A sleeper with a GTi engine in it?

Looking forward to seeing the pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Out of interest, have the gearbox and brakes been upgraded accordingly and where did you get it from?

once the wheels and stickers are on the car i'll post lots of pictures for you all to see...

No offence like, But why not try to be original, instead of copying people, cos if Jo see's your car with flowers on, i think she'd be absolutely devostated that you had ripped off her idea, especially on a car that is near enough identical to what hers was when she got it...

it will be original, im sure that the stickers will be completly different, i wouldnt call it copying, i just liked the idea, im sure it wont look a like at all, im sure theres no law about copying stickers on the car! ive seen loads of cars with flower stickers on it, plus if jo's is just the standard lupo it will look totally different wont it...

x

it will be original, im sure that the stickers will be completly different, i wouldnt call it copying, i just liked the idea, im sure it wont look a like at all, im sure theres no law about copying stickers on the car! ive seen loads of cars with flower stickers on it, plus if jo's is just the standard lupo it will look totally different wont it...

x

Jo's isnt standard... its Lowered, and has Audi Wheels...

Just the Idea of putting FLOWER STICKERS on a FANTASIA GREEN lupo, whatever the modifications, and whatever the difference in the stickers...

Some people have no shame...

At least Jo was the FIRST, THE ORIGINAL, and probably ALWAYS THE BEST.

It takes a small mind to copy someone elses idea...

It doesnt take much more than a small mind, to create something unique for themselves.

Edited by nfbr

Just the Idea of putting FLOWER STICKERS on a FANTASIA GREEN lupo, whatever the modifications, and whatever the difference in the stickers...

It doesnt take much more than a small mind, to create something unique for themselves.

didnt come on here to cause any trouble, just wanted to make new friends that shared the same interest, im extremly offended by your comments, and i think youve got a really bad attitude towards me,,,

i doubt it was jo's car that i seen, what are the chances, does she come to scotland alot? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

hahahha

you go!!!

yeah he was, there was another one in the back lol, were you in the black lupo sport? I don't remember spotting you!

Nah I Was In My Mates 206. But We Drove Past You And Your Mate Was Asleep In The Front And Your Other Mate In The Back Was Covered By Bags And Tents And That! Haha But Ricoshay In The Sport Was Behind Us. Think You Got Off The Motorway As He Overtook You