Weather for edition.

Dubweiser

I predict rain. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

theres always one rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dont blame it on the weather man

The rain goes on, oooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and on again

Nah, hope it stays fine for you all. Take some good piccys for us none happy campers.

Be funny if it rains

why confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

why confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Wet field, us lot putting tents up, hunger as no bbq's will light laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sounds to me like you lot down south have fun mixed up with hell tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

as i work in all wether i want the sun

lass's tend to wear less lol

If it does rain it could be a funny sight, seeing lupo's decked on coilovers sinking in the mud! We'll have to enlist the services of the R32's to pull them out laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oi! I take offence to that

I know how to tell a good knock knock joke, as good as you Southerners

thats funny

clsl

your jokes are not wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thats funny

clsl

your jokes are not wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Wow you lot up north dont get jokes do you!

who said i was joking blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

lol i got a good joke, " knock knock, WHOS THERE. doctor. DOCTOR WHO?"

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

What do you call an Italian with a fake foot?

Rubbertoe.

Chortle.

thats pretty good for a northerner tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

how about what do ya call a man with no arms or legs in the sea??

BOB

Edited by lupo_1.0

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I admit! I am a joke theif!

Copyright of Andyp

Ok, heres one of my own

Eskimo is driving through Wales, when suddenly his car breaks down. He decides to call th AA for some help.

Minutes later the guy turns up, and opens up the bonnet to take a look.

"Its not too good mate, you've blown a seal"

The Eskimo madly replies, "So what, you f**k sheep"

Sorry for hijacking the original post.

Edited by Picola