Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Some programs can try to make digital photos look like that, they don't.....great photo!

Another digital one, sorry :paperbag:

931334_135481326642120_1125594530_n.jpg

Edited by LoopEd

Thanks Pete yeah i added you too. Finally starting to get some nice results (or so i think). Just cant wait for my 70-200 2.8, shame its gunna be the cheaper tamrom or sigma version and not the nice Nikon one but hey ho, cant afford more than 600 quid lol

You got some amazing pics on ur Flickr mate!

I'm still learning really, very much hit and miss! I've just got the canon 70-200 2.8 and it's awesome, a little on the heavy side but it's a weapon!

• Like 1

In all honesty I think I just got lucky with the explore, came out of literally nowhere!! Went from 175 views to over 3000 in a day!! But thanks, I'm really happy with that shot. And ray, just for you...

7327554266_e0602c0686.jpg

IMG_0417 copy by Turbopete, on Flickr

I've only recently gone pro but that was only a small prezzie from the wife, and I've been on there a couple of years now. As long as you're having fun that's the main thing, it can be a struggle, I was chatting to another member the other day about losing motivation when you feel you're not improving or have no one around to help you or motivate you, happens to me all the time, take shot after shot after shot and you get nothing from anyone or you feel you've wasted your time as they're oof or just not how you remember them on the display.

And cheers Ray, it's a bit of a crop so seemed right to leave quite a bit of negative space where the seagull was looking away from.

Edited by Pete

Not my favourite picture of the set but i got shot 3 times taking this picture! YES 3! 1 in the hand (which also splattered all over the camera. Thank god for the lens hood), 1 on the chest and one on my leg. Was great fun running around snapping paintballing though :D

8728115933_acbbedd061_z.jpg