Attendee List

Yellow Lupo chick

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late too be on stand on sunday only????

if not, add me to stand list please..

Taz

Consider it done smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm affraid were full up on the stand now for both days...

If anyone drops out their may be extra spaces, but for now were full !

so basically Anyone signing up AFTER this post - may not get a space on the stand... (First come first served etc)

You can camp with us if you wish to Linz.

o can she now wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

guy, if there is anyone who still wants to come on the stand, please still sign up.

As Al said we are over numbers but i shouldn't see it being a problem...

Just a warning that those at the bottom of the list may not get on the club stand!

But in my past experience it has been fine!

Wahay we'll get to see the sport again smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Little tip, don't let Jen near it, she may have to 1)sit in it to remember what leather is like, and 2) clean it if its not shiney enough

Wahay we'll get to see the sport again smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Little tip, don't let Jen near it, she may have to 1)sit in it to remember what leather is like, and 2) clean it if its not shiney enough

me?! never rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

be good to see you again though ricoshay

Im Coming! Also With Ricoshay In The Decked Lupo Sport... Courtesy Of Jen

Not Long Now!! @ Jen... How Many Lupo's Have You Got??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well the red ones my main one, the blue one at the ends my track car and the blue and silver ones in the middle are just for playing with really... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And our fastest one, the black GTi doesn't like being photoed tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Joe