Lily*Update 22/8/06

loopy_lass

From this........

cindy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

To this...

lily2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lily.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

finally got the car i've been waiting for for so long!! meet lily my 1.4 S lupo!! after a 4 hour drive to collect her and a 4 hour drive to bring her home... it was definately worth it!! let me know what you think guys, but i think i've got a gorgeous car and an absolute bargain!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by loopy_lass

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" /> Its taken you enough to find it. Bet you're loving it! clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

you found one then! knew you would sooner or later biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looks lovely congrats!

can change your sig now!

Jen x

Well done, car looks fantastic and such an improvement on the AX. See you got the best colour too. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh and get them bump strips off as well biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thanks for the comments guys smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i love her to bits! such a fun car to drive, i find everyone is looking at me, i cant think why rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> gave her a good wash, polish, hoover etc today so shes gleaming now. no longer have any cash or time for any "mods" yet but i definately want some blacks wheels with a chrome lip for it tho wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> so i guess the only update photos you see of it for now will be arty ones as opposed to before and afters shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Nice car you have got there loopy. Same year as mine, love the yellow colour, along with the green they are such funky colours. Have fun! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

aww our cars have the same name smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> My lilly is two l's wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Shes lovely smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Good buy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> . Liking that yellow too. How about some mudflaps (not oo expensive), or de-bump-strip (free!) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

2707066.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

27070612.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Pimp My Ride would be proud of that transformation. Must have taken ages to graft Lupo panels onto an AX. I'm guessing it took about 8 hours though cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Pimp My Ride would be proud of that transformation. Must have taken ages to graft Lupo panels onto an AX. I'm guessing it took about 8 hours though cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Yeah sunsets are an awesome background for piccies shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> there arent enough hours in the world to make an AX look good, but i still loved it blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

well well well, i'm not a happy bunny sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i thought today i would spend my afternoon getting the bump strips off! so i began the dreaded journey on the drivers side back as i thought that was the side that was faded...however removed the strip and no colour difference so i was chuffed! then moved to the passenger side back to see if that was ok too before missioning on with the door ones...omg what a disaster! the strip came off like a dream yet a was left with the discovery that it was this side that was a different colour and that it has been re-sprayed but with the bump strips on sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> (could tell this from a paint run discovered on the inside of the door) i'm gutted, it was looking so good...yet now so far!!

so, anyone know the best way to put them back on? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Straighten them out as best you can, and stick them back with some trim repair tape (you can pick it up in halfords). Its like double sided sticky foam smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There are a few people with spare strips around - I think Devon might have some yellow ones - if yours are too badly damaged from removing them.

edited to add: I had exactly the same problem on mine - its so annoying after all the work you put in to get them off!!

Edited by lunalupi

ooooo thats not too good. dunno how u put them back on. glue id imagine although i bent mine beyond repair when yankin mine off.