I'd Have you at the Lights!

NBR

" put on some flimsy wheels won't take a curb and

don't center on the hubs, lower the car so the tires rub and get cut by

the body using springs that bounce me all over the road, and advertise

for companies that couldn't engineer themselves out of a paper bag.?"

If only more people realised this!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

PS thats bloomin' insane!!!!

That is mad........ wouldn't want to be behind the wheel of that blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have a random complaint though - why does the writer not learn how to use question marks? Almost every sentence ends in '.?', is it a question....no, so don't use a friggin '?'.

*ahem* blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I do try my best!

I was thinking it was like having a 25,000 RPM Meat Grinder in the rear of a Beetle with an after burner.

Edited by M1 Lupo

I think he knows that. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If you read he claims its road legal bar a catalitic converter and emmisions, not the fact it shoots flames out back and heat proofing etc....

If you read he claims its road legal bar a catalitic converter and emmisions, not the fact it shoots flames out back and heat proofing etc....

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think I'll join you with that...