photoshop request on wheels

CanisLupo

seeing as though i'm having difficulty finding some black platin p3's could someone photoshop the following wheels to my loop please? azev_a.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

borbet_exclusivesh.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

platin_p3deep.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ronal_ls.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and i have to know what ronal turbo's would look like ronal_r10turbo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

oh and here is a pic of me loop. may have another angle for it if needed.

vwexpo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

cheers

Garth

funny that you've chosen the wheels that i was gonna photoshop for ya! will have a go this evening if i can mate!

Why you having difficulty finding the P3 blacks?

Possibly because he cant find any! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

seeing as though i'm having difficulty finding some black platin p3's could someone photoshop the following wheels to my loop please? azev_a.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

borbet_exclusivesh.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

platin_p3deep.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ronal_ls.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and i have to know what ronal turbo's would look like ronal_r10turbo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

oh and here is a pic of me loop. may have another angle for it if needed.

vwexpo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

cheers

Garth

i ordered a pair of ronal turbos at one point, £500 and left a deposit of £100, then i went to get an insurance quote, and the lowest i got was £2000 !!!!! on a lupo!!! so i had to cancel the order. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lost the deposit! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Possibly because he cant find any! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But Garth has been looking at the on Dubmeister for months. Wondered whether they couldnt get hold of them or not.

Here goes...

canis_ronal.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...'scuse them being a bit squint, but your pics not a a good angle.

I think they look awesome on the Canis Blue.

S!

Here are the multi spokes...

canis_ms.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And while I was toning down your original wheels to hide them thru' the spokes I came across this result...

canis_graphite.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...I think this looks awesome! If you do get the Ronals you should keep these and get them done graphite for an altertnative look.

It's made me think about getting my Oz Saturns refurbed darker. Not Graphite, but maybe the colour of OLWs Arosa.

S!

cheers for that Silver! and grapo the reason why i cant find any black platin p3's is due to the factory that makes them in germany going on strike or something to that effect, as i have asked both dubmiester and styledynamix if they had any in stock. their reply was no...

so hence why im looking at alternatives...

any chance of the other pics of wheels photoshoped please? liking the ronal ls big time though 22062006004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by CanisLupo

*sigh* still dont know which wheels to get... thinking either the silver p3's or the ronal ls... ronal ls are gonna be a ****** to clean, and the p3's well if i get them im always gonna be thinking about them black ones (that is of course if i go get em powdercoated or the like....

what you guys think? of the choice i have here which would you go for?

I do like the ronal turbo's, but i see them all to often on dubs.... need something different...

...ronal ls are gonna be a ****** to clean,...

My BBS are b*st*rds to kleen...

...I have to kidnap a small child and bully them into cleaning between the spokes. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

S!

My BBS are b*st*rds to kleen...

...I have to kidnap a small child and bully them into cleaning between the spokes. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

S!

LOL thats one of the reason why i was umming and arring about them, you'll have to wait and see which ones i have chosen at e38 (that is if you are going that is smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

Canislupo I have PM'd you mate, about the black platin p3's smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> add me on msn, whatsyourcrack@hotmail.co.uk

Canislupo I have PM'd you mate, about the black platin p3's smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> add me on msn, whatsyourcrack@hotmail.co.uk

have added you to msn, just been working the nightshift so just got in from work... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I hope you go for them Ronals smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nah i see them all to often now... saw some on a chaved up clio the other day... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

you'll soon see biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...