Top gear tonight

cardaft

Handles well and still has a soft ride.

But lacks classic crazy 'citreon-ness.' I can see where he is coming from, but its a lot more classic citreon than there has been for a fair bit of time, can't beat a bit of classic off the wall engineering in my books!

I liked it anywho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lee.

How good must that be to be able to crash a car and not worry about the repairs etc? prodrive = yum.

Jayson likes the fab vrs

Although I'm not a fan of the fox I was a bit peeved that they were just bashing them around and not giving a damn. I have to say though that body wise it seemed to be holding up better than the Aygo which had bits of trim falling off it all over the place.

Build quality on the interior might be an issue though...

As for the C6, well its just cool. Clarkson was right though, I wish it was just a bit more old school Citroen, they have played it safe with parts of the car however I'm glad that they went completely insane on the styling smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

James May and Jackie Stewart was a good segment too, so long as May wasn't fluffing around on his first attempts when he set the 1.26 time.

Now thats its been aired i can own up to been the one that made the carbon propshaft and the accumulators on the Prodrive P2, I'm the reason for the "flutter and squirrels" as clarkson say's! Its caused by the dump valve circuit going through carbon accumulators that collect the excess turbo pressure on throttle closed and stores it in them ready to give it all back to the engine when the throttle is next opened, stops any turbo lag. The noise is the effect of the gases and pressure passing the inlet to the vessels and then the excess venting to air through a complex vent system.

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

C6, double take at how much it's starting price is, just over ÂŁ29k PMSL, you'd be mad to buy it unless a company was paying for it.

It is for a good reason though Jen wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

bah humbug yucky crappy football booo

Now thats its been aired i can own up to been the one that made the carbon propshaft and the accumulators on the Prodrive P2, I'm the reason for the "flutter and squirrels" as clarkson say's! Its caused by the dump valve circuit going through carbon accumulators that collect the excess turbo pressure on throttle closed and stores it in them ready to give it all back to the engine when the throttle is next opened, stops any turbo lag. The noise is the effect of the gases and pressure passing the inlet to the vessels and then the excess venting to air through a complex vent system.

wow! im very impressed! amazing little car. did you get to drive it?

bah humbug yucky crappy football booo

wow! im very impressed! amazing little car. did you get to drive it?

I wish! Prodrive kept it under wraps for a long time, only giving us small amounts of info, just enough to make the parts with really. I saw it 8 months ago when it was still only on paper, i must say that it looks alot better on tv than in the flesh. Its awful, dont know why but it just looks so wrong and cheaply made. Very fast though. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

did i hear wrong or did richard say it went 0-60 in 17seconds?! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> that is shockingly pants blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />