rims on car***pics on page 1***

Peebo

got some steels but they'll be for the winter...mk2 golf driver steels never touched a tire as petrified knows rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ordered some ats cups should be on by next months SYD meet!

although ive only seen 1 lupo with these on i think they're bloomin' minted...cant complain!

ats2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ats1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ats3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

what ya'll think?

cheers dude! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

my lupo is on coily's so shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

you know see you at the shows!

I'm trying to talk the wife round to some ATS Cups but she's not having any of it! Saw a Yellow 1.4 on here for sale with them rims and it looked ever so cool and wanted them ever since...

nice wheels biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wanted a set of them the week after i ordered mine blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

good choice in colour haha (me bias? never!)

black rims look good with red

heres a pic of mine with black/polished revos

iidyho2z3outx800quality70.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Peebo...

I need your help...In Spring time I'll buy those will but I need to know some information...I send you a PM...but if you like we can talk here!

The questions are easy...How Et you got?...It's seems like a 28 but I don't see much well...!Second question: did you make any camber to the front wheels?Many people told me that the ET30 for our cars is just too much...I'm scare to touch the tyre with the wheelpass!!!

I post you the link for see my car in the Italian Forum...

My car is in the third post...:LE FOTO DI LUPO!My avatar is a Pitbull!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Please,need your suggest!

Italian Club

Thank you for all...and thanks for any one that can help me! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Grazie.

Davide.

Edited by Lupo Milan