Florence the Gti - White Bathursts, Estorils, Red RM002s and RS814s

Jen

cheers andy rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> i do love the shot of the three little bums in a row! the sport looks so small in the middle!

trying to talk my mum into swapping her volvo estate for the sport! not much luck so far though hehe

will post some more photos when the white bathursts are on. try and find a nicer backdrop too!

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Jen x

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well jen once again you have found a nice rare spec car will look sweet with wheels and coilies just hope you sell the sport soon

one question though which seems odd to me

if you could afford and have a gti in the first place why didnt you? youve now spent more money in long run by changing?

you women choose to do things in the oddest/most expensive ways

wayne

At last, some one else asks the same question as me !! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You have the car i want

Very jealous sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Werd to that!

[jealousy]Jen me and luke dont like you.[/jealousy]

Babe love the new car always wanted one in red. That is a great deal you got there. I take it your bringing it to the rr day ? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@Red Lup Gti - Its a 6 speeder smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@AK - should have both cars down for the RR day yep. battle of the GTi's hehe

@Pete - thank you very much smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

@wayne - lots of reasons why a gti wasnt practical last year smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but things got a bit easier so thats why the change now!

@Joe - shut it you just because my cars faster than yours tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

@Luke - thanks for the nice comments mate blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> hehe

@Al - dont forget red cars are for wimps tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

@Ross - it was your car, when we met in the car park of that show with lynsey and steve, that made me fall in love with the red gti! so thank you very much for having such a sexy car!

@Anthony - thank you very much blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> if my car is ever half as stunning as your ill be chuffed! hehe you do realise youve got a new rival for the "best Lupo" trophy next year dont you! hehe (i wish tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

hehe i was refering to our "only REAL men have black cars" conversation hehe tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

just spent 7 hours polishing and waxing her DSC02922.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC02925.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC02926.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC02923.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC02931.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Jen x

just as i thought it looks sweet and i actually think they suit it better than the sport, nice car jen but still think you should of brought it in the first place instead of buying a sport then a gti rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

Looks great, that is now my favorate GTi on this site, looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I like it at that hight tho smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yup, now my fave looking GTi as well. Don't know why but i've got a thing for white on red / black, I think because i'm a big rallying fan and in the tarmac rallies they all have the cars slammed on white OZ's.

German plates and then it would be pure wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Penry

are you serious? I am only dreaming about a GTI, you have 2, as well as a 16v? Life just ain't fair dude.

You know what a Lupo GTI would cost in Norway? I believe something around 12000-14000 with the current exchange rate.

Such a shame those GTI's never found it's way to Norway.

Allmost forgot, the new one, looks stunning:P

@wayne - thank you i think i prefer the wheels on her too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> at least i have a gorgeous gti now though hey rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

@cardaft - thank you for such a kind comment! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> she is exactly what i was hoping for. just needs some nice coilies when my warrenty runs out!

@penry - as well thank you very much blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i think its because of the 'rally' look too. i am a bit of a rally fan too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@swoxy - yep will be getting coilies when my warrenty runs out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> then i think she'll be pretty perfect

@andy - im lucky that she came to me in such good condition, just a case of maintaining it now!

@arctos - we had the below trio for about a week! i had the sport previous to the gti, hes now gone to a new home, and the black Gti is my blokes! so i am very lucky but not quite that lucky! hehe cant believe how expensive a gti is in norway sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and thanks btw tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Jen x

crikey, i been away 2 mins and you've got a drive full of Lupo's

The red one is especially gorgeous

looks great with the alloys Jen

simply stunning

Damian smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />