Linz's Lupo GTi ... Mmmm, creamy!

Linz

I thought these were going to be show pics, washing in the dark..... nothing wrong with that, I wash the wheels at midnight last night, the neighbours must think I am mad, my step mother certainly does :lol:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should probably tell Byron that the suspension on the passat's broken ;)

And talk about grubby butts the pair of you...

car looked as good as ever and good to meet you properly aswel

Cheers Orla - nice to have a chat at the weekend. And fingers crossed we'll get to see your car over this side of the water at a show soon! ;)

i remember seeing the feature in MaxPower a few months back, and almost jizzing at the quality of this car. the interior is to DIE FOR!!! really nice job :thumbup:

Cheers folks for all the positive comments! :)

I now need to get the D90's off and give the 25mm adapters back to my friend :(, then buy a set for myself :). So mine will be up for sale shortly. Wasn't sure if I was going to keep these for this year again, but they were only on for a couple of months last year, and I haven't seen anything else that is special or different and really catches my eye (well there was one set ... but £400 a wheel + tyres :o - not happening anytime soon!!!) so I will be getting these professionally polished up - as they have never been done and I can't get the finish I want by hand.

• 4 months later...
any updates on this little master peace

hope u n byron are well

Nothing exciting to report I'm afraid Ricky ... other than costing me a fortune this week on tax/insurance/service/cambelts :(

Have had half an eye out for new wheels, but nothing special has caught my eye ... so the 90's will stay for now.

I never realised you were now a fellow Lupo owner!

Nothing exciting to report I'm afraid Ricky ... other than costing me a fortune this week on tax/insurance/service/cambelts :(

Have had half an eye out for new wheels, but nothing special has caught my eye ... so the 90's will stay for now.

I never realised you were now a fellow Lupo owner!

Yeh linz indeed, it's my daily but mates got some rims I'm gonna rob of him so fingers crossed it should b on some semi wide wheels soon

Your bad boys temptin me to buy a gti but we have been discussin wackin in a 1.8t for a laugh LOL

I kno this gonna sound so wrong considerin I change wheels so often but if I were u I so wouldn change the rims if u like em that much you'l always regret it

• 6 months later...